Joint Pain Treatment
We strive to provide our patients with an effective Stem Cell Therapy that may be the solution to eliminating or reducing their joint pain.
If you experience joint pain that ceases to fade, your primary care physician may have recommended the traditional method of surgery or joint replacement. Both of these methods require months of rehabilitation to regain strength and mobility, and the patient must be prepared for associate risks. It is for this reason that we encourage patients to explore Stem Cell Therapy as a possible solution for those aches and pains.
Why Stem Cells?
Stem cells are found in our own bodies and have the remarkable ability to differentiate (change) themselves into other cells. These cells live in various bodily tissues, ready to leap out and repair damage as it occurs. Age and big injuries may falter this process, as we may not be able to recruit enough of these cells to fully repair the area. Stem Cell Therapy helps to overcome this problem by extracting stem cells from an area of high volume, concentrating them, and then reinjecting those cells into the damaged area to help the body heal naturally.
Cause of Joint Pain
While joint pain itself is a common symptom, there are numerous other effects that can come along with it. We can help our clients with all of their symptoms.
- Diabetes, which may cause damage to the nerves in the wrist and hand
- Arthritis and the more aggressive rheumatoid arthritis
- Sports injuries or accidents that sprain the joint
- Ganglion cysts that press on the nerves
- Degenerative disorders like Kienbock’s disease
- Gout and pseudo-gout due to calcium deposits
- Bursitis and tendonitis
- The hormonal changes of pregnancy and menopause